On average only 2% of users buy on their first visit. Through retargeting you can attract the other 98%. Show ads to users who have visited your site before on other websites.
How does it work?
Most visitors leave your website without buying anything. They continue to browse the web and usually don't come back. We bring those customers back to your website. We serve them image or text ads while they are visiting other sites. We can even show them personalized offers.
Is it successful?
Retargeting is one of the most successful digital marketing tools available and results in high ROI. It works best when complemented with other marketing strategies such as PPC, e-mail marketing campaigns or content network advertising.
Where are ads shown?
It depends on you. We can show ads only on niche websites that are connected to your industry or across the web, even on sites such as YouTube or the New York Times. Remarketing offers an affordable branding option and great ROI.
Primerjam.si is a quote comparison website that uses retargeting to reach it's target audience and as a powerful branding strategy. When we started working with primerjam.si we developed an extensive online marketing strategy. A significant part of that strategy was retargeting, as we wanted to get as many people on board as possible. We quickly achieved impressive results and the best was yet to come.